Mga Pahina

Martes

Grateful.

GRATEFUL.



May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.  And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long ,how high, and how deep His love really is."
- Ephesians 3:17, 18

Have you ever felt this way? Extremely happy without having to experience anything so grand 
or tremendously overwhelming blessing? Indeed, its a JOY deeply rooted from God, alone. A joy that makes you want to offer him praise and love him even more. An explainable joy that is rooted from his Love, his acceptance, and his grace.

Yes, we may feel weak spiritually at times, but abandoning your ministry, not attending to church nor turning your back unto God won't suffice your longing. Only God will satisfy our hungry hearts. We are created to depend our strength to HIM, we are not made self-sufficient, the more we feel down, all the more God wants to cast our burdens & cares unto his feet. How gracious God is. 

NP: "Christ is my Rewards" by Hillsong

Christ is my reward
And all of my devotion
Now there's nothing in this world
That could ever satisfy

Through every trial
My soul will sing
No turning back
I've been set free

Christ is enough for me
Christ is enough for me
Everything I need is in You
Everything I need

Christ my all in all
The joy of my salvation
And this hope will never fail
Heaven is our home

Through every storm
My soul will sing

Jesus is here
To God be the glory

I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back

I remember being stuck in a family problem before, as my mom got sick. For a 20-year old girl to deal this kind pain, was quite exhausting and too overwhelming. 

2012 - I've always day-dream going out with my friends, travel, spend materially, I just graduated and I felt the need for freedom - explore opportunities, explore the world, practice my degree, I know there is so much more. But back then, I'm stuck at home, freelancing in my jammies, taking care of my younger sister and my sick mom. But, No, I never questioned, I let myself to endure the pain.

God allowed me to go through that heartbreaking trial, for me to SEEK him first, to cast my fears unto his name, to get to know him even more. Because if he didn't allowed those situation to happen, I couldn't be able to write this piece right now, maybe I'm still sleeping from an exhausting party last night, or maybe in jail, high on drugs, or even worse. (Ok, ang OA) haha Just, maybe I'm not the woman I am now. Maybe, I'm not seeking God's wisdom and living his word. 

I know, "Christ is my reward", of all the pain losing my mama and papa at an early age, living independently, he is my reward. I may lost opportunities before, but I gained God in my life. I encountered him, first hand experience his love and overflowing grace. "No turning back, I've been set free".

Are you in pain right now? Maybe confused on what life is paving for you?
Instead of worrying and allowing fear to shallow your faith, change how you see things.
I believe God is teaching you something, correcting a sin in your life, allowing you to grow.
Don't let fear paralyze you, don't let troubles redirect your focus, Matthew 6:33.

Thank you Lord, my heart is bursting while writing this, I love you Lord.