Not only because vacation means "away-from-office-stress" but also
its a moment where I was able to bond with my closest best friends & co-scholar
from Lasalle. I was able to think, reflect, enjoy the sun worry free!
It was actually a loooooooong-overdue vacation with my friends and we're so glad we made it!
We got this GREAT GREAT tour package from Ilocos Heritage Tour through facebook, and I highly
RECOMMEND their service!
Departure
Our scheduled departure was 9:00 PM at Burger King, Moa.
Some of my friends came straight from their offices, and we had a small chit chats and late dinner at
BK as well. We were all thrilled, so many kwentos, fun moments, at that moment I knew that this
will be a getaway to remember!
Our Tour Guide, Jan Carlo Caldito, we call him Kuya Carlo, has been very accommodating since Day 1!
He is so witty, and a fun tour guide, so imagine how fun we were during the so-so boring long way to Ilocos.
Day 1
We arrived at Vigan, Ilocos around 5.30 AM, and we woke up with a beautiful sunrise of the North!
So breathtaking, and because I slept all the way to Ilocos, I was fascinated that at an 8-hour drive felt just like a dream! And because it was not a joke to travel to the North, we were so Hungry! But I still managed to tease our driver "Kuya, tulog tulog din pag may time" Haha! Coming from a self-proclaimed sleepbug!
We had our breakfast at Cafe Uno, based on my research they are one of the sought-after dining destination
in Vigan. They have a rustic-native ambience, very probinsya vibe.
We had the famous Vigan Longganisa.
But of course... my wake up bud!
The Besties!
After splurging ourselves with a quicky brekky, we went ahead to the Calle Crisologo.
Say HI to our morning faces!
![]() |
| (L-R) Mikel, Arvin, Tetay, Moniq, Zera & Mich |
I love the fact that the classical tone of the place was perfectly maintained. Nevertheless, we were able get a glimpse of the past because of Calle Crisologo. Tourist can also try Kalesa, but we opted to just walk and roam around. (You know, tipid moves - haha)
From Vigan, we went ahead to Bantay, and saw the beautiful belfry of the same name. Stunned by its height, vintage looking tower, we can't get enough to just stare, but we went up. Kinda creepy nga lang, because the staircase is made out of wood.
That is me with an anonymous "ate" doing our "two-fie" haha!
We had a quick freshin' up, after we checked-in at our villa, which apparently, I forgot the name, but it was a newly developed villa, with a very nice facilities. But of keeers!!, Thanks to our generous tour guide, we were supposed to stay in one room, but he gave us two huge rooms instead! The gang is ready for some adventures in Sand dunes!!!
Next stop: Paoay, Sand Dunes!
The scorching heat never resists us from touring this adventure site for those who want to try sand boarding and race with 4 x 4 jeep overlooking Saud beach. Php 500.00 per head won't even amount to the crazy & thrilling feeling this ride gave us!! Buwis Buhay to the max! But it is an hour of pure fun, sigawan at sipaan! haha I'm really excited to go back to Sand Dunes with my love, naiimagine ko na itsura nya. (fast-forward that perfect day plsss)
Not looking stress after that crazy ride!
O sya madam!
I think we're all exhausted physically after this ride, though everyone had a happy heart!
The Next day,
Definitely a place to go back! Agyamanak Ilocos!

























