Mga Pahina

Lunes

Back for Good :)


"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."

This slapped me, right after reading a lot of blogs about *i-cant-mention-it-yet-now* *krruu-krruu*
I came to realization that I miss blogging. I miss how addicting writing was, how I once spent an entire night to dawn just spontaneously letting my heart out. 

As much as I love reading various blogs of various topics, it is also my soul's desire to
continue writing, not because I'm a blogger-wannabe (haha) but because I want to scribble things
today, and be able to one day sit down next to my future husband, and browse all silly & lovely things
I wrote about God, our life, our wonderful children-to be, our adventures together, maybe our petty fights,
our special memories, about how life turned-out to be while enjoying a french toast or a freshly brewed coffee. I always get butterflies in my stomach whenever I imagine these kind of cheesy muschy scenes. 

Since I wasn't on the blog-scene for such time, I have huge pack of back logs. 
Praying for God's favor and grace, so I could scribble them one by one and reminisce
How God has been faithful in my life.

Thank you Lord, may you bless the works of my hand.